From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This is a disambiguation page for the name Arenas. For the sporting event venue, see arena; for other meanings of arena, see arena (disambiguation).
Arenas (meaning "sands" in Spanish) may refer to:
- Abbygale Arenas (1974—), Filipina beauty queen
- Braulio Arenas, Chilean poet and writer
- Eddie Arenas (1930—), Filipino actor
- Gilbert Arenas (1982–), American professional basketball player
- Jacobo Arenas (–1990), nom de guerre of Luis Morantes, founder and ideological leader of the Colombian FARC-EP
- Javier Arenas (American football), American professional football player
- Javier Arenas (Spanish politician), spokesman for Parliament of Andalusia and senator for Andalusia
- Juan Pablo Arenas (born 1987), Chilean soccer player
- Reinaldo Arenas (1943–1990), Cuban poet, novelist, and playwright
- Rosemarie Arenas (contemporary), Filipina socialite and philanthropist
- Arenas, Málaga, municipality in the province of Málaga, Spain
- Arenas de San Juan, municipality in the province of Ciudad Real, Spain
- Arenas de San Pedro, municipality in the province of Ávila, Spain
- Punta Arenas, Chile, city in Chile
- Arenas CD, football team in Andalusia, Spain
- Arenas Club de Getxo, football club in Guecho, Spain
- Destruction Derby: Arenas, video game
- Toronto Arenas, professional hockey team in Toronto, Canada
- Arenas River (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.