Arenaways is an open-access railway operator in Italy. It began passenger operations between Milan and Turin in November 2010, competing with national monopoly operator Trenitalia. Arenaways is running the first private passenger-carrying rail services since nationalisation, and intends to complain to the competition authority about the dominance of Trenitalia.
- "Chi siamo" [Who we are]. Arenaways. Retrieved 23 February 2012.
- "Ferrovie: Catricala', al momento nessuna notifica da Arenaways - - Libero-News.it". Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- "Le Figaro - Flash Eco : Arenaways: 1ère liaison Turin- Milan". Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- "Railway Gazette: Italian open access passenger operator launches". Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- "First Private Train Debuts in Northern Italy". Retrieved 2010-11-19.