From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An Aromatic hydrocarbon or Arene is a hydrocarbon with alternating double and single bonds between carbon atoms forming rings.
Arene may also refer to:
- an aromatic hydrocarbon
- Arene (gastropod), a genus of marine snails in the family Areneidae
- Arene (mythology), the wife of Aphareus and mother of Idas and Lynceus in Greek mythology
- Arene, Elis, an ancient town in Elis, Greece, also known as Makistos, Samia or Samiko
People with the surname
- Paul Arène (1843–1896), Provençal poet and French writer
- Jean Arènes (1898-1960), French botanist who described many new species of the genus Dombeya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.