From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up arete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arete (Greek: Ἀρετή) is a term meaning "virtue" or "excellence".
Arete may also be used:
- as a given name of persons or things:
- as a toponym, normally transliterated Areti:
- Arete (shrimp), a genus of snapping shrimps.
- Arête, a thin ridge of rock that is formed by glaciers.
- Areté, an arts magazine.
- A synonym for enlightenment in the role-playing game Mage: The Ascension.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.