Argent Group LLP is a leading UK-based property developer founded in 1981. The company was formed as an investment for the pension fund of British Telecom, and was responsible for the redevelopment of Brindleyplace in Birmingham and developments around Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester.
Current projects include:
- Paradise Circus, Birmingham
- King's Cross (Central) redevelopment, London
- the Ffos-y-fran Land Reclamation Scheme, an open cast coal mine and land reclamation scheme near Merthyr Tydfil
- 1 St. Peter's Square, Manchester
- Manchester Airport City, Manchester