From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Argentina, argentina, Argentine, or argentine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Argentina is a country in South America.
Argentina may also refer to:
- The name of Argentina
- La Argentinita, the stage name of Encarnación López Julvez (1898–1945), an Argentine flamenco dancer
- Argentina Brunetti (1907–2005), Argentine actress and writer
- Argentina, Santiago del Estero, a village in Santiago del Estero Province, Argentina
- Argentina (plant), a genus of flowering plants
- Argentina (fish), a genus of fishes belonging to the Argentinidae family of Herring smelt
- Imperio Argentina, a singer and actress
- Argentina (album), an album by New Zealand trio Thela
- Argentina (river) in Imperia Province, Italy
- The Argentina variant of the Ligurian dialect Brigasc.
- The Argentina Canyon in Lincoln County, New Mexico, United States
- Largo di Torre Argentina, an historic piazza in the centre of Rome
- Strasbourg, a town in France called Argentina in many medieval texts, Argentoratum in Roman texts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Argentina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.