From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Argentina, argentina, Argentine, or argentine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Argentina is a country in South America.
Argentina may also refer to:
- The name of Argentina
- La Argentina (poem), poem by Manuel del Barco Centenera
- La Argentina, the stage name of Antonia Mercé y Luque (1890–1936), an Argentine flamenco dancer
- La Argentinita, the stage name of Encarnación López Julvez (1898–1945), an Argentine flamenco dancer
- Argentina Brunetti (1907–2005), Argentine actress and writer
- Argentina (Santiago del Estero), a village in Santiago del Estero Province, Argentina
- La Argentina, Huila, a town in Colombia
- La Argentina, a sail frigate used by the argentinian corsair Hippolyte de Bouchard in his 1817-19 campaign against Spanish trade, during the War of Independence
- ARA La Argentina, a light cruiser of the Argentine Navy commissioned in 1939
- ARA La Argentina (D-11), a MEKO-360 type destroyer of the Argentine Navy commissioned in 1983
- Argentina (plant), a genus of flowering plants
- Argentina (fish), a genus of fishes belonging to the Argentinidae family of Herring smelt
- Imperio Argentina, a singer and actress
- Argentina (album), an album by New Zealand trio Thela
- Argentina (river) in Imperia Province, Italy
- The Argentina variant of the Ligurian dialect Brigasc.
- The Argentina Canyon in Lincoln County, New Mexico, United States
- Largo di Torre Argentina, an historic piazza in the centre of Rome
- Strasbourg, a town in France called Argentina in many medieval texts, Argentoratum in Roman texts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.