Argentine Chamber of Phonograms and Videograms Producers
|Cámara Argentina de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas|
Official logo of CAPIF
|Formation||June 25, 1958|
|Purpose/focus||Trade organization protecting music production companies' interests|
|Director Ejecutivo||Javier Delupí|
|Main organ||Comisión Directiva|
The Argentine Chamber of Phonograms and Videograms Producers (Spanish: Cámara Argentina de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas, CAPIF) is an Argentine organization member of the IFPI, which represents the music industry in the country. It is a nonprofit organization integrated by multinational and independent record labels.
Sales certification 
CAPIF launched its Gold and Platinum certification program in 1980. Initially, albums required to sell 30,000 units to become Gold and 60,000 units to become Platinum. CAPIF, however, lowered its certification levels in the beginning of 2001 to reflect the declining sales in the recording industry.
|Certification||Before January 1, 2001||After January 1, 2001|
|Certification||Physical singles before January 1, 2001||Physical singles Suppressed||Digital downloads: Since 2009|
|Certification||Initially||Suppressed in January 1, 2001|
List of certified albums 
The following is a list of albums that have been certified by the Argentine Chamber of Phonograms and Videograms Producers.
Two times 
Three times 
Four times 
Five times 
Six times 
Seven times 
See also 
- "Autoridades [Authorities]" (in Spanish). August 18, 2009. CAPIF.
- "Qué es CAPIF [What is CAPIF]" (in Spanish). CAPIF. Retrieved May 19, 2010.
- "Discos de Oro y Platino" [Gold and Platinum discs]. CAPIF. Retrieved 2013-03-31.
- "IFPI Certification-levels 2009". IFPI. Retrieved 2013-03-31.
- "IFPI Certification-levels 2007". IFPI. Retrieved 2013-03-31.
- "IFPI Certification-levels 2011". IFPI. Retrieved 2013-03-31.
- (Spanish) Official website