10 August 1987 |
Lower Hutt, New Zealand
Best known for his role as KC in Cloud 9's The Tribe. He was a cast member in Series 1-3, along with a brief appearance in Series 5, and whose character became somewhat of a protege of Lex (Caleb Ross). Boyland also starred in The Tribe music video and album Abe Messiah and the documentary The Making of The Tribe in 1999 as well as the 2001 British documentary A Date With the Tribe.
While attending the New Zealand Children's Academy, he also had small roles in Cloud 9's Revelations - The Initial Journey and the Disney Channel Original Movie You Wish! as well as many theatrical and musical productions across New Zealand.
In August 2008, Boyland starred in the White Trash Omnibus, a play written and directed by Auckland University graduate Patrick Graham, with Kate Rylatt and Mike Ginn at the Maidment Theatre in Auckland, New Zealand. He is also scheduled to appear in the upcoming South Pacific Pictures television series Go Girls based on another play written by Patrick Graham. In 2009, he played the character of Flynn McAllistair in the children's television series Power Rangers: RPM.
- The Tribe (1999–2003) .... KC
- Power Rangers RPM (2009) .... Flynn McAllistair/ Ranger Operator Series Blue
- Shortland Street (2010–2011) .... Brodie Kemp
- Go Girls' (2010) .... Scott Smart
- Power Rangers Samurai (2011) .... Vulpes (voice)
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- "'The Tribe' - the Television Series". BBC.co.uk. 8 January 2002.
- "Head to Head - Ari Boyland and KC". Guide: Interviews. TribeWorld.com. Archived from the original on 2003-08-20.
- "Ari Boyland". Gummidge's Aussie & Kiwi Young Actors. Worzel.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2004-04-17.
- Cloud 9 Screen Entertainment Group. "Who's Who: K.C.". TribeWorld.com.
- "White Trash Omnibus". University of Auckland. August 2008.
- "White Trash Omnibus - Auckland Central - The Hive". TheHive.co.nz. August 2008.
- Robertson, Sian (August 2008). "White Trash Omnibus". The New Zealand Performing Arts Review & Directory. TheatreView.co.nz.
|This article about a New Zealand actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|