August 1, 1976
New York City, New York, United States
|Education||B.S. Yeshiva University|
|Occupation||CEO of Quantum Networks
|Family||David Zoldan (brother)
Dani Zoldan (brother)
Early life and education
Zoldan was raised in a Jewish family in Lawrence, New York. He graduated from the Hebrew Academy of the Five Towns and Rockaway and in 1999, he earned with a B.S. in Finance from Yeshiva University's Sy Syms school of business. He worked at Bankers Trust while in college. He has two brothers, David Zoldan and Dani Zoldan, both Yeshiva University graduates.
In 2001, unable to find work in finance after college, he started his own company, Launch 3 Communications, which sought to fill what he saw as unserved needs in the emerging Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology which allows voice communication over the Internet. In 2004, he and his brother, David Zoldan, founded Launch 3 Ventures which purchased inventory and equipment from distressed telecommunications companies and sold them to overseas buyers. In 2007, he sold his interest in both companies to his brothers: Launch 3 Communications to Dani; and Launch 3 Ventures to David.
In 2008, Zoldan founded Quantum Networks, Inc., a telecommunications and wireless technology company in New York City. Quantum's services and products consist of cellular, VoIP, GPS Tracking, various wireless infrastructures and more. In 2011, Inc. Magazine ranked Quantum Networks #56 of 500 on their annual Inc. 500 list. Zoldan appears frequently on network television programs such as Fox Business and AOL TV as well as featured in CNN, USA Today and Yahoo to discuss trends in the technology industry.
Zoldan serves as a Senior Correspondent for Talk Radio News Service in Washington, D.C where he holds press credentials for the United Nations and on Capitol Hill. In 2012, Zoldan founded TrendingHill.com a social platform for those interested in politics.
Zoldan frequently participates on panels and speaking engagements in the NYC area, including The Learning Annex to discuss developments in next generation products and services in the technology and social media sectors. Zoldan is currently working on Start-Up Karma, a management and leadership-themed book to be released next year and a documentary on recent trips to Haiti, India and Western Africa.
- "Ari Zoldan ’99SB and Dani Zoldan ’99YUHS Keep Family and Friends in Business". Yeshiva University. 31 July 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "2012 Inc. 5000 List". August 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "How Much Is Facebook Worth?". Fox Business. 20 May 2011. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- Palmer, Shelly (12 March 2012). "Understand Wireless Broadband With Ari Zoldan". AOL. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- Goldman, David (29 March 2011). "4G won't solve 3G's problems". CNN Money. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- Petrecca, Laura (30 May 2012). "Mourning becomes electric: Tech changes the way we grieve". USA Today. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- Colapietro, Mike (22 March 2012). "Is Mobli Good Mobile". Yahoo News. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "Archive by Author". Talk Radio News. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- "THE NEXT GENERATION INTERNET: Blazingly Fast and WIRELESS!". SpecialGuests.com. Retrieved 23 February 2013.