From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Arisbe (disambiguation))
Arisbe (Ancient Greek:Ἀρίσβη) may refer to:
- Another name for Batea (mythology), a person in Greek mythology
- Arisbe (daughter of Merops), an early wife of King Priam of Troy, also daughter of the seer Merops of Percote
Arisbe, an ancient city of the island of Lesbos, located a few kilometres to the east of the Gulf of Kalloni
- An ancient city in the Troad, listed as a colony of the city-state of Miletus by Anaximenes of Lampsacus
- arisbe, a species of owl butterflies
- Arisbe, American philosopher Charles Sanders Peirce's estate in Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arisbe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.