From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ariston (from Greek: Ἀρίστων) may refer to:
- As an Ancient Greek name:
- Ariston of Sparta (6th century BC), Eurypontid King of Sparta
- Ariston of Athens (died circa 424 BC), father of Plato
- Ariston of Byzantium (fl. 500 BC), tyrant of the city of Byzantium
- Ariston of Paionia (4th century BC), King of Paionia
- Ariston (hero), the protagonist of the 1967 historical novel Goat Song
- Ariston (actor), actor at the Susa weddings
- Modern persons with the name Ariston:
- Jose Ariston Caslib (21st century), current manager of the Philippine national football team
- Other usages of "Ariston":
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ariston.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.