The Arizona Diamondbacks Radio Networks are 2 radio networks, of 24 total stations with 2 F.M. translators, carrying games of the Arizona Diamondbacks. There is an English-language network consisting of 20 stations and a Spanish-language network of 4 stations, including one in Mexico. The English-language network originates at KTAR/620 in Phoenix, Arizona and the Spanish-language network originates at KBMB/710 in Black Canyon City, Arizona. The main play-by-play announcer on the English-language network is Greg Schulte. The color analyst is former major-leaguer Tom Candiotti. The games' pre- & post-game host is Jeff Munn who also fills in on play-by-play. On the Spanish-language network, the play-by-play announcer is Oscar Soria and the color Analyst is Miguel Quintana. The fill-in color analyst is Richard Saenz. 
Flagships (2 stations)
- KBMB/710: Black Canyon City
- KTAR/620: Phoenix
Affiliates (22 stations)
United States (21 stations + 2 translators)
Arizona (stations + 2 translators)
New Mexico (5 stations)
Texas (1 station)
Mexico (1 station)
Sonora (1 station)
Unsure status (4 stations)
- KDJI/1270: Holbrook, Arizona (listed on the Diamondbacks' affiliate list but not the frequency).
- KJJJ/102.3: Laughlin, Nevada (callsign is listed on the Diamondbacks' site but not the frequency & is listed with KNTR).
- KZKE: Seligman, Arizona (listed as 95.1 MHz on the Diamondbacks' page but is on 103.3 MHz).
- KZUZ/93.5: Show Low, Arizona (listed as simulcasting KZUA but not as the affiliate of record for Show Low).
- Spanish-language stations are listed in italics.
- Translators are listed smaller than full-power stations.