Arizona Heart Hospital is a hospital specializing in cardiovascular care in Phoenix, Arizona, United States and is owned by Abrazo Health Care.
Arizona Heart Hospital opened in 1998 and was purchased by Abrazo Health Care in 2010. See. Abrazo Health Care is the second largest health care delivery system in Arizona, United States.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by The Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Accredited by the Joint Commission for Excellence in Core Measures 
- Reuters 100 Top Hospitals: Cardiovascular Care 
- Named as one of the leading hospitals in America by Consumers’ Checkbook survey
- ^ "Vanguard to purchase Arizona Heart Hospital", Institute, The Arizona Republic, Ken Alltucker, Aug 10, 2010
- ^ "Arizona Heart Hospital bought for $32 million", The Heart, Shelly Wood, August 10, 2010
- ^ "Abrazo Health Care", azcentral.com
- ^ "Accredited Facilities, The Society of Chest Pain Centers
- ^ The Joint Commission
- ^ "Thomson Reuters Announces 100 Top Hospitals® for Cardiovascular Care", David Wilkins, Thomson Reuters, Nov 17, 2008
External links