Arizona Republican Party
|Arizona Republican Party|
|Senate leader||Steve Pierce|
|House leader||Andy Tobin|
|Headquarters||3501 North 24th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85016|
|National affiliation||Republican Party|
|Seats in the Upper House|
|Seats in the Lower House|
Current structure 
Here is the structure of the state party, as of Jun 2011.
Elected officers of the State Committee 
State Executive Committee 
State Committee 
- The 15 county Republican chairmen
- One member for each three elected Republican PCs
The Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer elected at the biannual Statutory Meeting and other officers elected at the biannual Mandatory Meeting (except National Committeeman and Committeewoman, who are elected at quadrennial State Convention).
County committees 
County committees include all PCs within that county. They meet in January after general elections to elect a chairman, two vice chairs, a secretary and a treasurer.
Legislative district committees 
Legislative district committees exist in counties of more than 500,000 people (Maricopa and Pima Counties), and include all PCs within that district. Officers are elected at Organizational Meetings after the general election including a chairman, two vice chairs, a secretary and a treasurer.
Precinct committeemen 
Precinct committeemen are elected one per precinct, plus one additional for each 125 registered voters of that party as of March 1 of the general election year. There are over 2,239 precincts statewide (including over 1,142 precincts in Maricopa County.)
Federal officials 
These are the Republican Party members who hold federal offices, as of January 2013.
United States Senate 
The Arizona Republican Party holds both seats in Arizona's delegation to the United States Senate.
United States House 
The Arizona Republican Party is the minority party in Arizona's delegation to the United States House of Representatives, holding four of the nine seats.
Current state officials 
State Executive 
The Arizona Republican Party is the majority party in the State Executive, holding nine of the eleven seats.
State Senate 
The Arizona Republican Party holds a supermajority in the Arizona State Senate, holding 21 of the 30 seats.
State House 
- Scott Smith (Mesa)
Past officers 
State Chairs 
Former prominent Arizona Republicans 
United States Delegates 
United States Senators 
United States Representatives 
Territorial Governors 
State Governors 
See also 
- Arizona Democratic Party
- Arizona Libertarian Party
- Arizona Green Party
- Political party strength in Arizona
- "Home." Arizona Republican Party. Retrieved on May 13, 2010.
- http://www.maricopagop.org/wp-content/2011/06/PC-Handbook-2012.pdf The Arizona Republican Party 2011-2012 HANDBOOK FOR PRECINCT COMMITTEEMEN - Page 9
- http://www.azgop.org/elected-officials/ AZ GOP - FEDERAL OFFICIALS
- . Arizona Legislative Information System. Retrieved on December 30, 2011.
- . Arizona Legislative Information System. Retrieved on April 28, 2011.
- Tobin picked as new Arizona House speaker
- Attorney tapped to fill Rep. Kirk Adams' term
- Arizona Republican Party Website
- Arizona Republican Party – Legislative District 24
- Arizona Federation of Republican Women
- Arizona Latino Republican Assembly
- Arizona College Republicans
- Arizona Republican Professionals
- Maricopa County Republican Committee