Arizona Republican Party
|Arizona Republican Party|
|Chairman||Robert S. Graham|
|Senate leader||Andy Biggs|
|House leader||Andy Tobin|
|Headquarters||3501 North 24th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85016|
|National affiliation||Republican Party|
|Seats in the Upper House|
|Seats in the Lower House|
|Politics of the United States
- 1 Current structure
- 2 Federal officials
- 3 Current state officials
- 4 Mayors
- 5 History
- 6 Former prominent Arizona Republicans
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
Here is the structure of the state party, as of Jun 2011.
Elected officers of the State Committee
State Executive Committee
- The 15 county Republican chairmen
- One member for each three elected Republican PCs
The Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer elected at the biannual Statutory Meeting and other officers elected at the biannual Mandatory Meeting (except National Committeeman and Committeewoman, who are elected at quadrennial State Convention).
County committees include all PCs within that county. They meet in January after general elections to elect a chairman, two vice chairs, a secretary and a treasurer.
Legislative district committees
Legislative district committees exist in counties of more than 500,000 people (Maricopa and Pima Counties), and include all PCs within that district. Officers are elected at Organizational Meetings after the general election including a chairman, two vice chairs, a secretary and a treasurer.
Precinct committeemen are elected one per precinct, plus one additional for each 125 registered voters of that party as of March 1 of the general election year. There are over 1,666 precincts statewide (including over 724 precincts in Maricopa County.)
These are the Republican Party members who hold federal offices, as of January 2013.
United States Senate
The Arizona Republican Party holds both seats in Arizona's delegation to the United States Senate.
United States House
The Arizona Republican Party is the minority party in Arizona's delegation to the United States House of Representatives, holding four of the nine seats.
Current state officials
The Arizona Republican Party is the majority party in the State Executive, holding all eleven seats.
The Arizona Republican Party holds a majority in the Arizona State Senate, holding 17 of the 30 seats.
- Scott Smith (Mesa)
|Gerald Davis[disambiguation needed]||1991-1993|
Former prominent Arizona Republicans
United States Delegates
United States Senators
United States Representatives
- Arizona Democratic Party
- Arizona Libertarian Party
- Arizona Green Party
- Political party strength in Arizona
- Constitution Party of Arizona
- "Home." Arizona Republican Party. Retrieved on May 13, 2010.
- http://www.maricopagop.org/wp-content/2011/06/PC-Handbook-2012.pdf The Arizona Republican Party 2011-2012 HANDBOOK FOR PRECINCT COMMITTEEMEN - Page 9
- http://www.azgop.org/elected-officials/ AZ GOP - FEDERAL OFFICIALS
- . Arizona Legislative Information System. Retrieved on December 2, 2013.
- . Arizona Legislative Information System. Retrieved on April 28, 2011.
- Tobin picked as new Arizona House speaker
- Attorney tapped to fill Rep. Kirk Adams' term
- Arizona Republican Party Website
- Arizona Federation of Republican Women
- Arizona Latino Republican Assembly
- Arizona College Republicans
- Maricopa County Republican Committee