Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Arizona School of
Dentistry and Oral Health
at A.T. Still University
|Dean||Jack Dillenberg, D.D.S., M.P.H.|
|Academic staff||22 full-time
|Location||Mesa, AZ, U.S.
It was the first dental school in Arizona, having opened its doors in 2003 and graduated its first class in 2007. The curriculum places a large focus on public health. The school is accredited by the American Dental Association.
- American Student Dental Association
- A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine in Arizona
- List of dental schools in the United States
- "Search DDS/DMD Programs". American Dental Association. Retrieved 9 July 2012.
- "Piper Trust Awards Grants Totaling Nearly $1.3 Million to 15 Maricopa County Organizations". Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
|This Arizona school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|