||It has been suggested that Arjay Coal Camp, Kentucky be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since April 2013.|
|Elevation||1,066 ft (325 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||486025|
Arjay is an unincorporated community and coal town in Bell County, Kentucky, United States. Arjay is located on Kentucky Route 66 4 miles (6.4 km) northeast of Pineville. Arjay has a post office with ZIP code 40902, which opened on February 23, 1911. The community's name comes from the initials of coal operator R. J. Asher.
- "Arjay". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (2012) (PDF). State Primary Road System: Bell County (Map). http://transportation.ky.gov/Planning/SPRS%20Maps/Bell.pdf. Retrieved February 23, 2013.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved February 23, 2013.
- Rennick, Robert M. (1987). Kentucky Place Names. University Press of Kentucky. p. 375. ISBN 9780813126319.
|This Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|