From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Arjun (film))
|Word/Name||South Asia (especially India, Srilanka and Malaysia)|
|Meaning||The word Arjun means "bright" and "shining."|
|Look up Arjun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arjun (pronounced [ɐrˈɟun]) is a first name of a male, based on Arjuna, a legendary hero who is considered as the greatest archer ever, after Parasurama,Sri Rama,Bhishma ,Karna and a central character in the Hindu epic Mahabharata. See Arjuna
Films and television
- Arjun (1985 film), a 1985 Hindi film starring Sunny Deol
- Arjun (2004 film), a 2004 Telugu film starring Mahesh Babu
- Arjun: The Warrior Prince, an animated film by UTV Motion Pictures being released in 2012
- Arjun (2011 film), a 2011 Marathi film starring Sachit Patil
- Earth Maiden Arjuna, a 2001 anime television series
- Arjun (TV series), a 2012 Indian crime based television series
- Arjun (Mahabharat actor), actor, born as Firoz Khan, who played the role of Arjuna in B.R. Chopra's TV series Mahabharat
- Arjun (singer), (real name Arjun Coomaraswamy), British-Sri Lankan singer-songwriter, and producer known by his mononym Arjun
- Arjun Munda, chief minister of the Indian state of Jharkhand
- Arjun Appadurai, a contemporary social theorist
- Arjun Atwal, professional golfer
- Arjun Bijlani, television actor and model
- Arjun Janya Indian film score and soundtrack composer and singer, mainly scoring music for Kannada films. Previously just mononym Arjun
- Arjun Rampal, fashion model and movie actor
- Arjun Sarja, actor from south India, who works predominantly in Tamil films.
- Arjuna Ranatunga, former Sri Lankan cricketer, now a politician.
- Allu Arjun, Indian actor of Telugu films
- Arjuna, important character in Mahabharat
- Arjun (tank), Indian main battle tank
- Terminalia arjuna, a species of tree in the genus Terminalia: medicinals - Arjuna
- Arjuna Award, a national sports award in India
- Arjuna-type asteroids are a class of Near-Earth asteroids whose orbits are very Earth-like.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.