|This article relies on references to primary sources. (December 2011)|
Arjuna Ardagh (from official website: used with permission)
May 3, 1957
|Occupation||Writer and Teacher|
Catherine Ardagh (1992-2000),Chameli Ardagh (2002-present)
|Parents||John Ardagh, British Journalist & Jennifer Ardagh|
Arjuna Ardagh (born on May 3, 1957 in London) is an author, speaker and founder of the Awakening Coaching Training in Nevada City, California, a training program dedicated to "the awakening of consciousness within the context of ordinary life."
Ardagh was educated in England, at The King's School, Canterbury, and later at Cambridge University, where he earned a master’s degree in literature. After graduating from Cambridge, Ardagh studied and lived with a number of spiritual teachers, both in Asia and in the United States. In 1987 he founded the Alchemy Institute in Seattle, Washington, and trained several hundred people as counsellors. In 1991 he went to India for a two-week vacation and met H. W. L. Poonja, a direct devotee of Ramana Maharshi.
In 1995 Ardagh developed the Living Essence Training. Ardagh is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council, a private members' organisation for motivational speakers. He speaks at international conferences, and has appeared on TV, on the radio, and in print media. He also teaches the Deeper Love seminars with his Norwegian wife, Chameli Gad Ardagh. They live in Nevada City, California with his two sons.
- Relaxing into Clear Seeing, Self X Press, Nevada City, CA 1997
- How About Now, Self X Press, Nevada City, CA 1999
- The Last Laugh, Self X Press, Nevada City, CA 2003
- The Translucent Revolution, New World Library, Novato CA, 2005
- Awakening into Oneness, Sounds True, Boulder, CO, 2007
- Leap Before You Look, Sounds True, Boulder, CO, 2008
- Let Yourself Go, Sounds True, Boulder, CO, 2006
- Living Essence Audio Series Vols 1-3, Self X Press, Nevada City, CA, 1997–2007
- Wide Awake, p.80
- Leap Before You Look, Sounds True, Boulder CO, 2008, pp 168-9