Ark (Brendan Perry album)
|Studio album by Brendan Perry|
|Released||(31 March 2010, concert sale)
7 June 2010 (world)
|Recorded||Quivvy Studios, Ireland|
|Genre||Ambient music, downtempo, neoclassical dark wave, world music|
|Brendan Perry chronology|
Ark (2010) is the second solo album by Brendan Perry, the male half of the band Dead Can Dance. It was Perry's first studio album in 11 years. It was first made available to the public as part of a limited 2000-copy autographed pre-release offered at a concert in Prague on 31 March 2010 and subsequent shows. It was officially released worldwide by Cooking Vinyl on 7 June 2010,.
All songs written and composed by Brendan Perry.
|2.||"The Bogus Man"||6:11|
|7.||"The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea"||7:35|
- Brendan Perry – writer, composer, performer
- Mastered by Aidan Foley at Masterlabs
- Sleeve design by Graham Wood
- Photography (front cover) by Dan Van Winkle
- Photography (inner cover) by Sophia Wood
|Polish Albums Chart||27|
- Ark at Amazon.co.uk
- "Oficjalna lista sprzedaży :: OLIS - Official Retail Sales Chart". OLIS. 20 June 2010. Retrieved 2012-01-14.
- Ark at Brendan-Perry.com
- Ark at dead-can-dance.com
- Ark at AllMusic
- Ark at Discogs (list of releases)
|This 2010s album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|