Let It Burn Records
|Associated acts||Fall Out Boy
Holy Roman Empire
The Killing Tree
|Past members||Pete Wentz
Arma Angelus was a metalcore band from Chicago, USA. The band was formed in 1998 and broke up in 2002. Members of the band were Pete Wentz (vocals, also bass guitarist in Fall Out Boy and Black Cards), Tim McIlrath (bass guitar, now lead singer of Rise Against), Jay Jancetic (guitar, last played guitar for the Chicago band Holy Roman Empire), Daniel Binaei (guitarist), Adam Bishop (guitarist, now an English teacher at Liberty High School in Bakersfield, California) and Timothy Miller (drums, Last played drums for Arizona based punk band Last Action Zeros & now owner of Immortal Art Tattoo & Body Piercing, located in Scottsdale, Arizona).
After McIlrath left to form Rise Against, he was replaced in 1999 by Christopher Gutierrez (known to Fall Out Boy fans as the "Hey, Chris" in "Grenade Jumper" from Take This to Your Grave). Gutierrez is now a touring author and spoken word artist. He was replaced as bass guitarist for one tour by Joseph Trohman (also a guitarist in Fall Out Boy and in The Damned Things). He was replaced mid-tour when the band flew Chris Gutierrez out to New York for the final half of their tour, including a stop at CBGB's.
- Pete Wentz - lead vocals (1998–2002)
- Christopher Gutierrez - bass guitar (1999–2001, 2002)
- Adam Bishop - rhythm guitar (1998–2002)
- Patrick Stump - drums (2002)
- Joe Trohman - lead guitar (2001, 2002), bass (2001)
- Daniel Binaei - rhythm guitar (1998–2001)
- Tim McIlrath - bass guitar, backing vocals (1998–1999)
- Jay Jancetic - lead guitar (2000–2001)
- Timothy Miller - drums (1998–2001)
- The Personal is Political (Demo) (2000)
- The Grave End of the Shovel EP (2000), Let It Burn Records
- Where Sleeplessness Is Rest from Nightmares (2001), Eulogy Records
- Things We Don't Like We Destroy (Compilation) (2002), Let It Burn Records
- Rise Against Wish Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco Would Educate Crowds MTV News. Viacom. Retrieved October 13, 2011.
- Gutierrez's publishing company = http://www.deadxstop.com/
|This article on a United States band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|