From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up armadillo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An armadillo is a mammal.
Armadillo may also refer to:
Film, literature, video games, music
- Armadillo (film), a 2010 Danish documentary about the war in Afghanistan
- Armadillo (comics), a Marvel Comics villain
- Armadillo (magazine), is a web-based magazine
- Armadillo (novel), a novel by William Boyd
- Armadillo (video game), an NES/Family Computer game
- Armadillo (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Armadillo Quintero, a villain from the television series The Shield
- Armadillo (album), album by Icelandic rock band Strigaskór nr. 42
- Armadillo World Headquarters, a music hall and entertainment center in Austin, Texas between 1970 and 1980
- Clyde Auditorium, an iconic concert venue in Glasgow, Scotland
- FOB Armadillo, military base near Gereshk, Afghanistan
- Renamed FOB Budwan in 2011 and closed down in 2012.
- 16th Armored Division (United States), nicknamed Armadillo
- Armadillo armoured fighting vehicle, an extemporised armoured fighting vehicle, from Britain in 1940
- Armadillo class tanker, a type of ship commissioned into the United States Navy
- Armadillo (protein), a Drosophila protein that is homologous to mammalian beta-catenin
- Armadillo (C++ library), a software library for linear algebra
- Armadillo Aerospace, an aerospace company led by John Carmack
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.