From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Armageddon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Armageddon is, according to the Bible, the site of a battle during the end times.
Armageddon may also refer to:
- Armageddon (1997 film), a Hong Kong film starring Andy Lau
- Armageddon (1998 film), an American disaster film starring Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck
- Armaguedon, a 1977 film directed by Alain Jessua
- Deathline or Armageddon, a 1997 science fiction action film starring Rutger Hauer
- Armageddon (chess), a variant of chess
- Armageddon (MUD), a multi-player text-based online game
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, a 2006 video game in the Mortal Kombat series
- Red Faction: Armageddon, a 2011 video game in the Red Faction series
- Worms Armageddon, a 1999 video game in the Worms series
- Worms 2: Armageddon, a 2009 video game in the Worms series
- Armageddon (Marvel Comics), a fictional superhero in the Marvel Comics universe
- Armageddon (novel), a 2003 novel in the Left Behind series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins
- Armageddon: A Novel of Berlin, a 1964 novel by Leon Uris
- Wildstorm: Armageddon, a crossover event in the Wildstorm universe
- Armageddon, a 2004 novel in the Dreamland series by Dale Brown with Jim DeFelice
- Armageddon, a 1997 Battlestar Galactica novel by Richard Hatch
- Armageddon (1988–92), a series of three novels by Robert Rankin
- Armageddon: The Battle for Germany 1944-45, a 2004 historical book by Max Hastings
- Armageddon: The Second World War, a 1995 historical book by Clive Ponting
- Armageddon? (1987), essay anthology by Gore Vidal
- Armageddon (band), a Swedish heavy metal band
- Armageddon (A&M band), a 1970s hard rock supergroup
- Armageddon (rapper), former member of Terror Squad
- Armageddon Record Shop, a DIY record shop in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.
- Armageddon (Aria album), 2006
- Armageddon (Armageddon album), by the A&M band, 1975
- Armageddon (Guy Sebastian album), 2012
- Armageddon (Stromkern album), 2001
- Armageddon (Prism album), 1979
- "Armageddon", a song by Against Me! from Against Me!
- "Armageddon", a song by Alkaline Trio from From Here to Infirmary
- Armageddon (beer), a beer brewed in Scotland
- Armageddon (convention), an annual New Zealand science-fiction and comics convention
- Armageddon – Les Effets Speciaux, an attraction at Disneyland Paris
- WWE Armageddon, an annual professional wrestling pay-per-view event
- "Arma-Goddamn-Motherfuckin-Geddon", a song by Marilyn Manson
- Armageddon 2001, a 1991 DC Comics crossover event
- All pages beginning with "Armageddon"
- All pages with titles containing "Armageddon"
- Harmagedon (disambiguation), a variant spelling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Armageddon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.