|Full name||Armand Oné|
|Date of birth||15 March 1983|
|Place of birth||Paris, France|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|2002||→Northampton Town (loan)||6||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17 February 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Armand Oné (born 15 March 1983) is a French professional footballer who is a Free Agent.
Oné played for Nantes, and after a one-month trial in Manchester United, he wasn't signed and then join Cambridge United, Northampton Town (loan), Wrexham, Tamworth, Partick Thistle and Cowdenbeath (where he scored the winning goal to secure the league championship in a 2–1 victory over Elgin City) before joining Raith Rovers in the summer of 2006 for one year. In late-March 2007, Oné left Raith and moved to Finnish side TPS after a successful trial he made his debut for the Finland club at home in a 0–0 draw against IFK Mariehamn. He score his first goal in his second game away from home to Myllykosken Pallo in a 2–0 win, 27.05.07 One Scored 2 goals in a 5–1 win against Vaasan Palloseura at Veritas Stadion.
Following Livingston's demotion to the Scottish Third Division, Oné had his contract terminated by the club on 31 August 2009. He signed for Gateshead in a four-month deal the following day. Gateshead announced on 25 November 2009 that they would release Oné after their game against Crawley Town three days later. It was announced on Stranraer's official club website on 7 January 2010 that he had recently agreed to sign for the club; the length of the deal was not disclosed.
Oné made his first appearance for Stranraer in a dramatic 5–4 away win at Montrose, scoring two goals to mark his debut for the club.
Oné left Stranraer after in the summer of 2011 after failing to respond to a contract offer from the Third Division club. A statement released to the Scottish Football League said that Oné would not be returning to the club.
Oné was released from his contract on 8 March 2012 having only scored one goal for 'The Wasps', in a game against Peterhead on 12 November 2011.
Armand is also related to Gourock YAC veteran Germano 'Mano' Tallacia.
One credits his successful spell at Stranraer to his inspirational Manager at IBM (Greenock) Graeme Gurney.
Owner or Evariste kasa Bembo
- "One signing for Gateshead". Non-League Daily. 1 September 2009. Retrieved 1 September 2009.
- "Gateshead release French striker". Gateshead FC. 25 November 2009. Retrieved 25 November 2009.
- "The One and only". Stranraer FC. 7 January 2010. Retrieved 14 January 2010.
- "Montrose Vs Stranraer, 16th January 2010". ESPN Soccernet. 16 January 2010. Retrieved 16 January 2010.
- "Striker One Signs". Alloa Athletic FC. 16 June 2011. Retrieved 16 June 2011.
- "Armand One released". Alloa Athletic FC. 8 March 2012. Retrieved 8 March 2012.
- "Frenchman agrees deal at Forfar". BBC Sport. 21 October 2006. Retrieved 1 September 2009.