|Full name||Armando Lozano Sánchez|
|Date of birth||16 December 1984|
|Place of birth||Motril, Spain|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|New York Red Bulls|
|2003–2004||→ Los Palacios (loan)||15||(0)|
|2014–||New York Red Bulls||19||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 November 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Motril, Granada, Armando began playing football in his hometown, with Motril CF. In 2002 he moved to Andalusia neighbours Málaga CF to finish his formation, playing his first two professional seasons with its B-side in Segunda División.
In the 2006–07 campaign Armando moved permanently to the first team, appearing regularly as the side was also in the second level. For the next season he moved to La Liga with Levante UD, making his competition debut on 17 February 2008 in a 2–1 home win against CA Osasuna; in the middle of a serious financial crisis, the Valencian club would also be relegated.
After a spell with FC Cartagena, which he helped promote to division two, Armando stayed nonetheless in Segunda División B, signing with FC Barcelona's second team. He was only played regularly in the last season of his three-year spell, starting in all 23 of his second division appearances under the guidance of new manager Eusebio Sacristán.
On 18 December 2012, after an unassuming spell in Mexico with Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz, Armando returned to his country and joined Córdoba CF in the second level, penning a two 1/2-year contract. He made his official debut on 10 January of the following year, playing the full 90 minutes in a 0–5 away loss against former team Barcelona for the season's Copa del Rey, and appeared regularly during the second half of the league campaign, forming a solid partnership with Kiko.
- As of 26 January 2014
|New York Red Bulls||2014||19||0||1||0||4||0||1||0||25||0|
- Barça Atletic signs Armando Lozano
- Armando Lozano ficha por los Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz (Armando Lozano signs for Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz); Goal.com, 9 July 2012 (Spanish)
- El Córdoba ficha al defensa Armando Lozano (Córdoba signs defender Armando Lozano); Marca, 18 December 2012 (Spanish)
- Noche de reivindicaciones (Claiming night); Marca, 10 January 2013 (Spanish)
- Armando y Kiko Olivas la pareja que necesitaba el Córdoba (Armando and Kiko Olivas the pair that Córdoba needed); Vavel, 7 February 2013 (Spanish)
- Red Bulls sign defender Armando; Red Bulls' official website, 23 January 2014
- Armando se despide porque es "una oportunidad única jugar con el New York" (Armando bids farewell because it is "an unique opportunity to play with New York"); Diario Córdoba, 23 January 2014 (Spanish)
- "Armando". Soccerway. Retrieved 30 January 2014.
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the Supercopa de España, UEFA Super Cup, FIFA Club World Cup, MLS Cup playoffs.