Vajushi with Litex in 2012
|Date of birth||3 December 1991|
|Place of birth||Shkodër, Albania|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2010–2013 ||Albania U21||10||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 May 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Vajushi made his professional debut for Vllaznia Shkodër in the Europa League against Rapid Vienna on 16 July 2009, coming on as a 77th minute substitute for Festim Kasapi in the 5-0 loss. He then played in the return fixture a week later in Shkodër where he again came on as a substitute, this time in the 62nd minute for Ansi Nika. He made his league debut in the opening game on 23 August 2009 against Besa Kavajë, replacing Ansi Nika in the 72nd minute in the 2-0 loss.
In UEFA.com's season review of 2010-11, Vajushi was the 'One To Watch' and described as "one of the hottest prospects in Albania" after a successful campaign in which he made 32 league appearances for Vllaznia Shkodër and earned his first full international cap with Albania.
He went on trial at German Bundesliga side FC Köln before the start of the 2011-12 season but Köln did not follow up their interest in the player as they deemed his €300,000 price tag too expensive. He even scored twice in a 7-0 friendly against Vorgebirgsauswahl and was described by manager Stale Solbakken as being "very fast, even mentally" and that he was convinced in his ability.
On 3 January 2012, Vajushi joined Bulgarian A PFG title holders Litex Lovech on a three and a half year contract, for a fee of €100,000. He made his debut in a 3–0 home win over Vidima-Rakovski on 3 March, coming on as a substitute for Galin Ivanov.
On 12 May, Vajushi scored his first goal, netted the fourth for Litex's 5–0 victory over Kaliakra Kavarna. On 23 September 2012, he scored latest goal of the away victory 4-0 over Etar 1924. He scored twice a week later on 29 September 2012 in the 5-0 victory against Slavia Sofia. On 18 November 2012 he scored opening goal in the victory 5-0 over Pirin Gotse Delchev. Vajushi scored on 28 November 2012 against Lokomotiv Sofia, as match finished in an away victory 0-2. On 2 March 2013, he scored two goals in the 2–0 away win over CSKA Sofia. On 30 March 2013 Vajushi scored twice in the victory 5-1 over Botev Vratsa. In 2012–13 season, Vajushi played in all 30 league games for Litex and finished the season with 9 goals. On 10 August 2013, Vajushi scored Litex's 1000th A PFG goal in a 5–1 away win over Pirin Gotse Delchev.
Vajushi finished first part of 2013–2014 season with a total of 24 appearances (including 2 in the Bulgarian Cup), 9 goals (were 8 goals scored in the league, positioning than on 10th place in the League's rank of Top scorers and 1 goal scored in Bulgarian Cup) , also a total of 9 assists, positioning on second place behind Zdravko Lazarov on League's rank of Top assists. Litex were placed as runners-up in the League table and gained entry in the Championship Group, who played with a total of seven teams. Vajushi started playing second phase of the league on 13 March 2014 in match against Cherno More Varna finished in a goalless draw, were he came in as a substitute in place of Tom on 57th minute. He scored first goal in the second phase, on 9 April 2014 against Lokomotiv Plovdiv, match finished in the 3–0 win, were Vajushi also scored the latest goal in the 80th minute. He scored in the 2nd consecutive match on 12 April 2014 against Levski Sofia, match finished in the victory 1–2, were Vajushi scored the first goal in the 23rd minute and then get substituted off for his fellow compatriot Jurgen Gjasula.
Vajushi finished the 2013–2014 season scoring in total 11 goals (including 1 in the Bulgarian Cup) in 33 appearances and Litex ranked 3rd in the league table, gaining entry to play in the UEFA Europa League for the next season.
He made his international debut in UEFA European Under-19 Championship (Qualifying round) on 13 November 2009 in a match against Italy.
He played in the UEFA European Under-21 Championship 2011/13.
He made his international debut for Albanian national football team on 20 June 2011 in a friendly match against Argentina. Second match came on 14 November 2012 against Cameroon finished in goalless draw, were Vajushi came in as a substitute on 70th minute in place of Armando Sadiku. He played on 6 February 2013 against Georgia, finished in the loss 1–2. He played again as a substitute on 26 March 2013 against Lithuania in a match finished in the victory 4–1.
Vajushi scored his first goal for Albania on 8 June 2014, playing as a starter against San Marino and scoring the second goal in the 32nd minute, also gave an assist for the opening goal scored by Mërgim Mavraj in the 28th minute.
- As of 3 July 2014
|Vllaznia Shkodër||2009–10||Albanian Superliga||9||0||0||0||2||0||11||0|
|Litex Lovech||2011–12||A Group||11||1||1||0||0||0||12||1|
|Albania national team |
|1||8 June 2014||Serravalle Stadium, Serravalle, San Marino||San Marino||0–2||0–3||Friendly match|
- "Rapid Vienna 5-0 Vllaznia Shkodër". Soccerway. 16 July 2009. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- "Vllaznia Shkodër 0-3 Rapid Vienna". Soccerway. 23 July 2009. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- "Besa Kavajë 2-0 Vllaznia Shkodër". Soccerway. 23 August 2009. Retrieved 31 December 2011.
- "Season review: Albania". UEFA.com. 30 June 2011. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- "Vor allem die Gastspieler zaubern in Bornheim" (in Germany). General Anzeiger. 3 August 2011. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- "FC gewinnt 7:0 gegen Vorgebirgsauswahl" (in German). Koeln.de. 3 August 2011. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- "Köln: Vajushi überzeugte Solbakken" (in German). Kicker.de. 8 August 2011. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- "Der Fußball-Tag im Ticker" (in German). Spox. 8 August 2011. Retrieved 26 January 2012.
- "Armando Vajushi lan duart me Vllazninë, firmë për Liteksin" (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 30 December 2011. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- "Litex part company with coach Dzhambazki". Euro Sport. 3 January 2012. Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- Stoyan Georgiev (9 January 2012). "Stoichkov turning to youth at Litex". UEFA.com. Retrieved 14 January 2012.
- "Litex 3–0 Vidima-Rakovski". soccerway.com. 3 March 2012.
- "Litex 5–0 Kaliakra". soccerway.com. 12 May 2012.
- "Литекс вече с над 1000 гола в А група, Ваюши и Десподов влязоха в историята". pfclitex.com. 12 August 2013.
- Lovech vs. Lokomotiv Plovdiv - 9 April 2014 - Soccerway
- Levski Sofia vs. Lovech - 12 April 2014 - Soccerway
- Summary - A PFG - Bulgaria - Results, fixtures, tables and news - Soccerway
- http://int.soccerway.com/players/armando-vajushi/84536/matches/ Vajushi - National team's matches
- San Marino vs. Albania - 8 June 2014 - Soccerway
- Soccerway profile
- http://www.national-football-teams.com/player/43696/Armando_Vajushi.html Armando Vajushi | National Football Teams
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Armando Vajushi.|