From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up armchair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Armchairs.|
An armchair is a chair with arm rests.
Armchair may also refer to:
- Armchair nanotube, a carbon nanotube with chiral symmetry
- Armchair, a sitting sex position
- Armchair (bus company), a bus operator in London
- "Armchair", a song by Avail from their 1996 album 4am Friday
- "Armchairs", a song by Andrew Bird from his 2007 album Armchair Apocrypha
- armchair, a pejorative modifier to refer to a person who experiences something vicariously rather than first-hand, or to a casual critic who lacks practical experience, in phrases such as armchair revolutionary, armchair architect, or armchair warrior
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.