From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Armenia may refer to:
- Armenia (officially the Republic of Armenia), a sovereign state in the Caucasus
- Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic (1922-1991), a former republic of USSR
- First Republic of Armenia (1918-1920)
- Kingdom of Armenia (antiquity), an independent kingdom from 190 BC to 387 АD
- Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia, a state along the coast of the Mediterranean around the time of the Crusades
See also: List of places named after Armenia
- Armenia, Belize, located south of Belmopan in the country's Cayo District
- Armenia, Colombia, capital of the Colombian department of Quindío
- Armenia, Antioquia, Colombia, a municipality in the Colombian department of Antioquia
- Armenia, Ecuador, located east of Quito
- Armenia, Sonsonate, El Salvador, a municipality in the department of Sonsonate
- Armenia, Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Armenia Bonito, Atlántida, Honduras, 7 miles west of downtown La Ceiba in the Atlántida Department in Honduras
- Armenia Gardens Estates, Tampa, Florida
- Armenian Highland (known simply as Armenia)
- Armenia Township, Bradford County, Pennsylvania
- Little Armenia, Los Angeles, California
- Nueva Armenia, Honduras, is a municipality in department of Francisco Morazán
- Armenia (media), Armenian news media in Australia published in Armenian and English 
- Armenia (ship), Soviet hospital ship sunk on November 7, 1941
- 780 Armenia, a minor planet in the asteroid belt orbiting the sun
- Armenia, a former gossamer-winged butterfly genus, nowadays classified in Satyrium (butterfly).
- "Armenia", a song by German music band Einstürzende Neubauten (album: Zeichnungen des Patienten O. T., 1983)
- "Armenia City in the Sky", a song in the musical album The Who Sell Out
- Gruppo Editoriale Armenia, an Italian publisher of fantasy novels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Armenia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.