|State Minister for National Development Planning, Republic of Indonesia|
22 October 2009
|President||Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono|
|Preceded by||Paskah Suzetta|
August 16, 1960 |
|Alma mater||Padjadjaran University
University of Indonesia
University of Washington
Professor Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana, S.E., M.A., Ph.D (born in Bandung, Indonesia August 16, 1960), née Armida Salsiah Kusumaatmaja, is the Indonesian State Minister for National Development Planning / Head of BAPPENAS in the Second United Indonesia Cabinet. She is a professor in the Faculty of Economics, Padjadjaran University, Bandung, and has served as Vice Dean for Academic Affairs in the Faculty.
Armida has served as chairman of the Economics and Development Studies Department (now the Faculty of Economics) in Padjadjaran University and Director of the Center for Economics and Development Studies (LP3E). She obtained her B.A. in Economics from University of Indonesia and earned an M.A. in Economics from Northwestern University. She earned her PhD in Economics from University of Washington. Before becoming a minister, in her academic capacity Armida undertook various research tasks for the World Bank and the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID).
Armida is the second daughter of Prof. (Em.) Dr. Mochtar Kusumaatmadja SH. and Siti Hadidjah. Armida married Andi Alisjahbana, currently the Director of Technology & Development of Indonesian Aerospace. They have two children, Arlisa Alisjahbana and Ariana Alisjahbana. Armida is the daughter-in-law of the late. Prof. Dr.-Ing. Iskandar Alisjahbana.
- Regional development in the era of decentralization : growth, poverty, and the environment ISBN 978-979-96647-7-8, ISBN 978-979-96647-7-8
- Green accounting and sustainable development in Indonesia ISBN 978-979-96647-8-5, ISBN 978-979-96647-8-5
- インドネシアの地方分権化: 分権化をめぐる中央・地方のダイナミクスとリアリティ, アジア経済研究所 (2003)
(Regional Income Inequality in Indonesia and The Initial Impact of The Economic Crisis)
- Pemikiran dan permasalahan ekonomi di Indonesia dalam setengah abad terakhir [1945 - 2005] buku 1 s.d. buku 5 ISBN 978-979-21-1207-8, ISBN 978-979-21-1207-8
- Labour Market Dimensions of Poverty in Indonesia
- Survey of Recent Developments
- Tenaga kerja di pundak SBY -Majalah Tempo vol. 35 nomor 35 tahun 2006
- Suliztyarto, Ida F. (21 October 2009), "Memadukan Ilmu Dengan Kebijakan Pemerintah", Pikiran Rakyat Online (in Indonesian), retrieved 23 May 2010
- Anbarini, Marlia; Ruth Anbarini (October 20, 2009), Rektor Unpad Bersyukur dan Bangga Prof. Armida Jadi Calon Menteri (in Indonesian), Padjadjaran University, retrieved 23 May 2010
- Asydhad, Arifin (19 May 2010). "Armida Calon Menkeu, Anggito Calon Kepala Bappenas" (in Indonesian). detik Finance. Archived from the original on 22 May 2010. Retrieved 23 May 2010.
- PT Dirgantara Indonesia (Persero) (13 November 2008), Signing of Cooperation Between PTDI With the Navy (in Indonesian), PT Dirgantara Indonesia (Persero), retrieved 23 May 2010
- LP3E FE UNPAD official LP3E FE UNPAD website
|State Minister for National Development Planning
22 October 2009–present