|Headquarters||Hebron, Ohio, United States|
The company was established by Larry Dickson - Owner and CEO, Yoav Kapah - Owner and President, Shachar Bernhard - Owner and VP Sales, Don Blake - Owner and Managing VP.Mr. Kapah was named CEO after the death of Mr. Dickson in January 2012.
|Products||Ballistic Helmets, Head Protection System|
|Owners||Ohio Armor LLC.|
ArmorSource LLC. is a manufacturer of military, police and special forces ballistic (fragments and bullet resistant) helmets and head protection systems and their accessories for personal use. During the last years, the company situated itself as one of the leading manufacturers of head protection systems in the U.S.
History of the Company
The Company was acquired by Ohio Armor LLC. in January 2008 and renamed ArmorSource LLC. The production, marketing and operational divisions have been reorganised and relocated in Hebron, Ohio.
In July 2013 ArmorSource won a long-term contract to supply 375,000 Lightweight Advanced Combat Helmets to the U.S. Army.
Its products designed especially for the U.S. Army include the Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH), followed by the Enhanced Combat Helmet (ECH). Some of its other products include the standard PASGT helmet used by Law Enforcement units worldwide, the U.S. DoD MICH helmet and an Ultra-Lightweight Helmet for use by Special Forces.
As accepted in the Defense industry, and especially in the personal protection manufacturing, the above solutions have been designed in accordance to defense industry common standards such as the National Institution of Justice (NIJ), STANAG and the MIL STD.
- ArmorSource has been awarded a $92,681,250 contract for procurement of lightweight advanced combat helmets.
- ArmorSource profile at the APRODEX - Asset Protection Index
- Company data at the 'USA Business Directory' of hotfrog
- ArmorSource in the AUSA (Association of the United States Army) Sustaining Members Program
- PR: ArmorSource to Introduce a New Lightweight Ballistic Helmet at the PR Newswire BREITBART.COM