From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Army (film))
- Ground forces, the land-based military force of a nation, sometimes encompassing other branches of the military.
- A military branch, notably in France and francophone countries: land army (French: armée de terre), air army (French: armée de l'air)
- Field army or simply Army, a military formation superior to a corps, especially used in axis powers and Warsaw pact
- Army (1944 film). 1944 Japanese film directed by Keisuke Kinoshita
- Army (1996 film), a 1996 Bollywood film
- Army (newspaper), an Australian Army publication
- "Army" (song), a song by Ben Folds Five
- Army Black Knights, the sports teams of the United States Military Academy at West Point
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Army.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.