Army Air Corps
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Army Air Corps may refer to the following army aviation corps:
- Army Air Corps (United Kingdom), the army aviation element of the British Army
- Philippine Army Air Corps (1935–1941)
- United States Army Air Corps (1926–1942), or its predecessors or successors
- Irish Air Corps, the aviation component of the Irish Permanent Defence Forces
- Army Aviation Corps (disambiguation)
- List of army aviation units for other units that may also be informally termed Air Corps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.