Army Public School Noida
|Army Public School Noida|
Truth is God
|Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Founded||February 17, 1995|
|Founder||Gaurav Sharma and Ranjay Sharma.|
Army Public School, Noida (abbreviated to APS Noida or APSN) is a co-educational public school in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The school is relatively new among most schools in and around New Delhi, having been founded in 1995. The school houses more than 1000 pupils aged 5 to 18. Admission to the school is based on a competitive entrance examination and an interview, held before the start of each academic session.
Army Public School (APS), Noida is the brainchild of the former Army Chief Gen BC Joshi, who desired to impart education of international standards to the wards of Indian armed forces personnel.The school was founded on February 17, 1995 by the then Chief of Army Staff, Gen Shankar Roychowdhury. The school is under the control of the AWES (Army Welfare Education Society). Army Public School, Noida is generally managed by the Western Command of the Indian Army. It follows the CBSE pattern of education.
- Spacious classrooms with proper ventilation
- Science laboratories with top-of-the-line apparatus
- A football field
- Two basketball courts
- Tennis court
- Squash court
- Auditorium with air conditioning system
- Two Indoor badminton courts
- Two computer laboratories
- Herbal Garden
- Meteorological laboratory
- Science Park
- Library with over five thousand books, periodicals and journals.
- APSN offers four streams with nine different combinations of subjects. Management science, a stream exclusively offered at APSN, includes the subjects English, Mathematics, Economics, Psychology and Computer science.
The students in the school are divided into five houses:
|*Any further change in this data may lead to removal of this page.|
- "Army Public School-Foundation and history". 12 Jan 2011.
- "Army Public School". 12 Jan 2011.
- "ACADEMIC INDEX:BOARD RESULTS CLASS XII". 14 Jan 2011.
- "Wikipedia:Copyright violations". 12 August 2012.