Moultrie with the 76ers
|No. 5 – Philadelphia 76ers|
November 18, 1990 |
Queens, New York
|Listed height||6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)|
|Listed weight||240 lb (109 kg)|
|High school||Raleigh Egypt
Mississippi State (2011–2012)
|NBA draft||2012 / Round: 1 / Pick: 27th overall|
|Selected by the Miami Heat|
|Pro playing career||2012–present|
|2012–2013||→Sioux Falls Skyforce (D-League)|
|2014||→Delaware 87ers (D-League)|
|Career highlights and awards|
In Moultrie's freshman season at UTEP, he averaged 8.8 points and 8.2 rebounds per game. He was also named to the Conference USA All-Freshman Team. Moultrie averaged 13.2 points and 8.7 rebounds per game in the College Basketball Invitational as UTEP lost in the final round to Oregon State.
In his sophomore season at UTEP, Moultrie averaged 9.8 points and 6.7 rebounds per game. In the Conference-USA Tournament, Moultrie averaged 12.0 points per game and earned a spot on the all-tournament team.
Moultrie was forced to sit out a season after transferring to Mississippi State University. In his first and only season playing for Mississippi State, Arnett averaged 16.4 points and 10.5 rebounds per game. He was also named to the All-SEC men's basketball team. On March 28, 2012, Moultrie decided to enter his name in the 2012 NBA Draft.
Moultrie was drafted with the 27th pick in the 2012 NBA draft by the Miami Heat. He was then traded to the Philadelphia 76ers for Justin Hamilton and a future first-round draft pick. On December 21, 2012, Moultrie was assigned to the Sioux Falls Skyforce of the NBA D-League. He was recalled on January 6, 2013.
On February 4, 2014, he was assigned to the Delaware 87ers. On February 9, 2014, he was recalled by the 76ers. On February 21, 2014, Moultrie had his first career start. In 31 minutes, he recorded 6 points, 5 rebounds and 2 steals in a 112-124 loss to the Dallas Mavericks. On March 15, 2014, he was re-assigned to the 87ers. On March 31, 2014, he was suspended for five games for violating the NBA's anti-drug policy. On April 6, 2014 he returned to the Sixers.
NBA career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- "Arnett Moultrie Profile". Mississippi State University Bulldogs Official Athletics site. Retrieved 22 June 2012.
- "Arnett Moultrie Profile". espn.go.com. Retrieved 22 June 2012.
- "2012 SEC Men's Basketball Awards Announced". Retrieved 22 June 2012.
- Marcello, Brandon. "Moultrie to declare for NBA Draft, end career at MSU". Retrieved 22 June 2012.
- "Sixers get Arnett Moultrie from Heat". NBA.com. June 28, 2012. Retrieved August 25, 2013.
- Philadelphia 76ers Assign First-Round Draft Pick Arnett Moultrie to NBA D-League Affiliate Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Sixers Recall Arnett Moultrie From D-League And Waive Maalik Wayns
- Sixers assign Arnett Moultrie, Lorenzo Brown to D-League
- Sixers call Arnett Moultrie from D-League
- Notebook: Mavericks 124, 76ers 112
- Sixers Assign Arnett Moultrie to Delaware 87ers
- Wolf, Jason (March 31, 2014). "76ers' Arnett Moultrie suspended for drug violation". USAToday.com. Retrieved April 14, 2014.
- Career statistics and player information from NBA.com