Arnfinn Haga (born 1936) is a Norwegian teacher and non-fiction writer, born at Stord. He made his literary début in 1974 with Det regner i fjellet. His authorship has focused on Norwegian resistance during the occupation of Norway by Nazi Germany from 1940 to 1945. He was awarded the King's Medal of Merit in gold in 2003 for his literary works.
- Arquebus kaller London. 1977.
- Da stjernene frøs. 1981.
- Jernring rundt Bjørn West. 1982.
- Vi fløy Catalina. 1983.
- Da Stein-organisasjonen ble sprengt. 1987.
- Mørket var min venn. 1991.
- Alta bataljon 1940. 1998.
- Valdres 1940. 1999.
- Raidet mot Stordø Kisgruber. 2003.
- Rapport fra utpostene. 2008.
|This article about a Norwegian writer, poet or journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|