Arnold Henry Savage Landor with kittens Kerman and Zeris, whom he travelled with in Across Coveted Lands
Arnold Henry Savage Landor (1865 – 26 December 1924) was an English painter, explorer, writer, and anthropologist. Landor wrote in a dry, witty style.
His father was Charles Savage Landor. The writer Walter Savage Landor was his grandfather.
- Alone with the Hairy Ainu (1893).
- Corea or Cho-sen (1895).
- In the Forbidden Land (1898).
- China and the Allies (1901).
- Across Coveted Lands (1902). VOL I. VOL II. 
- The Gems of the East (1904).
- Tibet and Nepal (1905).
- The Living Races of Mankind (1905).
- Across Widest Africa (1907).
- An Explorer's Adventures in Tibet (1910).
- Across Unknown South America (1913).
- Everywhere, the Memoirs of an Explorer (1924).