|Headquarters||Boston, Massachusetts (HQ)|
|Number of locations||10 offices in 9 countries|
|Key people||Pam Hamlin (Global President, Arnold Worldwide)
Wade Devers (Executive Creative Director, Arnold Boston)
Pete Johnson (Executive Creative Director, Arnold Boston)
Lisa Unsworth (Chief Marketing Officer, Arnold Worldwide)
Arnold Worldwide is an advertising agency headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The agency is part of Havas, a global advertising holding company based in France. Some of Arnold’s clients include Progressive Insurance, Jack Daniel’s, CenturyLink, New Balance, Titleist, Ocean Spray, Carnival Cruise Lines and Hershey’s.
Arnold Rosoff founded the company in 1946. Upon retirement in 1986, Rosoff sold the agency to his employees. Ed Eskandarian acquired the agency in 1990 and grew Arnold through acquisitions  before selling the agency to Snyder Communications in 1995. Havas acquired Arnold in 2000.
2014: Won three Effie Awards (truth®, Climate Reality, CDC), an Emmy Award (Boston Bruins), a Cannes Lions award (truth®), and five Clio Awards (truth® and CDC)
2013: Won a Gold Effie Award (CDC), two Cannes Lions awards (CDC and Jack Daniel’s), and 11 Clio Awards (truth® and CDC)
2012: Won two Effie Awards (Amtrak and truth®) and was named “Agency of the Year” by the Delaney Report
2011: Won three Effie Awards (Ocean Spray, Huntington, Progressive), a Gold Cannes Lion award (Fidelity), was named to Ad Age's "Agency A-List," and Entertainment Weekly's readers named Progressive's Flo "Advertising's Greatest Icon"
2010: Ad Age Comeback Agency of the Year
2009: Adweek reader poll named truth® the campaign of the decade. Arnold’s work for truth® has picked up two Emmy Awards.
2005 & 2006: truth® received Emmy Awards
2003: truth® received a Grand Effie
- Diaz, Johnny. Advertising Itself Boston Globe, November 24, 2010.
- "Havas Business Unit". Havas.com.
- Penteado, Claudia and Laurel Wentz. Brazil Drawing in Ad Agencies from Around the Globe Ad Age, December 6, 2010.
- Warner, Judy (March 30, 1998). "Arnold, Snyder Do The Deal". AdWeek.
- Gianatasio, David. Ex-Ad Exec Arnold Rosoff Dies Adweek, November 20, 2009.
- "2014 North American Effie Winners". Effie.org.
- ""Behind the B" Show Intro Wins Boston/New England Emmy Award". bruins.nfl.com.
- "Arnold Worldwide Awarded Bronze Lion for truth Anti-Tobacco Profiles Campaign". lbbonline.com.
- "2014 Clio Healthcare Winners". cliohealthcare.com.
- Gianatasio, David (November 20, 2009). "Ex-Ad Exec Arnold Rosoff Dies". Adweek.
- "truth Advertising Campaign, Shards O' Glass, Takes Home Emmy". Tobacco.org.
- "The Emmy Awards 2006". Emmyonline.org.