From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aroma in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An aroma is a volatilised chemical compound that humans or other animals perceive by the sense of olfaction.
Aroma may also refer to:
- Aroma Espresso Bar, an Israeli espresso bar and coffee shop chain
- Aroma, Indiana, United States
- Aroma (winery), a Moldovan wine producer
- Aroma Province, La Paz, Bolivia
- Aroma, Sudan, a town in Kassala State, Sudan
- Aroma of wine
- Aroma Housewares Company, a cookware producer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.