From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up arras in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arras is the capital of the Pas-de-Calais department in northern France.
Arras may also refer to:
People and places
- Harry Arras (1881-1942), American character actor
- Wim Arras (born 1964), Belgian cyclist
- Arras, Albania, a municipality in eastern Albania
- Battle of Arras (disambiguation), several battles of that name
- Arras Culture, an archaeological culture of the British Iron Age
- HMCS Arras, a Battle class trawler
- A hanging tapestry, known chiefly for the one behind which Polonius hides in Gertrude's closet scene, in Shakespeare's Hamlet (Act III, Scene iv)
- Las arras - In Hispanic weddings, the thirteen coins presented to the bride by the groom, to symbolize the groom's commitment to 'provide' for his bride and make his wealth hers
- d'Arras, a French surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.