From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arredondo may refer to:
- Arredondo, Cantabria, a municipality in Spain
- José Joaquín de Arredondo (1768-1837), Spanish-Mexican soldier
- Carlos Arredondo, American anti-war activist
- José Arredondo (born 1984), baseball pitcher
- Maria Arredondo (born 1985), Norwegian pop singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.