From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Arrente, Arrernte, or Arunta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arrernte may refer to:
- the Arrernte people, the Indigenous Australians who are the original custodians of Arrernte lands
- the Arrernte language, a dialect cluster spoken in and around Alice Springs
- Arrernte (area), an aboriginal land in central Australia
- Arrernte Council, an Australian Aborigine council
- Central Arrernte, the Arrernte people who traditionally live in Alice Springs, the centre of the Arrernte country in Australia
- Eastern Arrernte, the Arrernte people who traditionally live in the Arrernte lands East of Alice Springs, including Ltyentye Apurte
- Western Arrernte, the Arrernte people who traditionally live in Arrernte lands west of Alice Springs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.