|Key people||Łukasz Tomkiewicz,
Arrinera Automotive S.A., is a Polish sports car manufacturer based in Warsaw. The company developed from an initiative in 2008, and as of late 2011, only a prototype version of the Arrinera "supercar" has been produced.
Promotional videos for the "Arrinera" were released by the company in September 2011. The car, slated for release in 2013, boasts a V8 650hp engine as well as a thermal camera to display the road ahead. 
The production Arrinera Hussarya received few changes from the concept in terms of its engine. The Hussarya will be powered by a 6.2-liter, mid-mounted V8 engine delivering 650 horsepower and 604 lb·ft of torque.
With 650 horsepower, the Hussarya delivers the following performance numbers: 0-60 mph in 3.2 seconds, 0-124 mph in under 10 seconds, 0-186 mph in under 30 seconds, and a quarter-mile time of 11 seconds. Top speed is 211 mph. Base price is $160,000 USD.
- (19 September 2011). Polish supercar has Noble ancestry, Independent Online (South Africa)
- Lienert, Paul (10 May 2011).Poland's First Sports Car, Now Dubbed Arrinera, Still in Gestation Three Years Later, Inside Line
- Hardigree, Matt (25 May 2011). Did you hear the one about the Polish supercar?, Jalopnik
- (26 October 2011). Video: De Veno Arrinera Hits the Road, GTspirit
- Arrinera (official website)