Arrow Lakes Hospital
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Arrow Lakes Hospital|
|Location||Nakusp, British Columbia, Canada|
|Helipad||TC LID: CAL2|
It services include:
- Laboratory and radiology (x-ray) services
- Emergency services
- Acute-care beds for patient admissions for general medicine, observation, assessment, convalescence and palliative care
- Low-risk obstetrical care
- Outpatient ambulatory-care procedures
- Physiotherapy and some clinics and programs including diabetic education, nutrition consultation, respiratory, cancer-diagnosis support, limited chemotherapy, pastoral care and hospice
- [not in citation given]Staff writer (undated). "Welcome to the Village of Nakusp Website!". Village of Nakusp, British Columbia, official website. Accessed 26 February 2010.
- Database (last modified 26 March 2009). "Arrow Lakes Hospital". Community Resource Database of Community Living British Columbia. Accessed 26 February 2010.
|This article about a building or structure in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Canadian hospital-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|