|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011)|
|Products||Health care Services, Emergency room services, and medical group and primary care facilities (2009-2010)|
Number of employees
The hospital opened in 1988. In 1999, Phoenix Baptist and Arrowhead Hospitals were acquired by Vanguard Health Systems. In 2003, Vanguard established Abrazo Health Care as its Arizona subsidiary. Abrazo is the second largest health care delivery system in Arizona, United States. Abrazo Health Care is located in Phoenix, Arizona. In 2013, Vanguard was acquired by Tenet Healthcare.
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiovascular care
- Open-heart surgery
- Orthopedic services
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- Women’s health care
- 24-hour emergency care.
North Peoria Emergency Center
North Peoria Emergency Center is a 14-bed emergency center located in Peoria, Arizona. The Emergency Center is operated and staffed by Arrowhead Hospital. The facility offers CT scans, ultrasound and other diagnostic imaging services, and an on-site laboratory.
- Received Hospital Value Index Award for best in value, quality, efficiency, affordability, satisfaction, best in region, best in state, best in market
- Designated a UnitedHealth Premium Total Joint Replacement Program
- Rrrowhead Hospital and West Valley Hospital received the Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement by BlueCross BlueShield Association
- Recognized as U.S. News & World Report Best Hospital in Phoenix, recognized for Ear, Nose and Throat care specialty
- 3 star rating by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), the highest award given by the STS
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by The Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Beacon Award winner for Critical Care Excellence by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
- Best Acute Care Hospital Award by Total Benchmark Solution
- Accredited by The Joint Commission JCAHO
- Primary Stroke Center designated by the American Stroke Association
- Top 100 Hospital by Thomson Reuters®
- de Lafuente, Della (1999-12-11). "2 Valley Hospitals to Be Sold Baptist, Arrowhead Promise No Layoffs". Arizona Republic (Phoenix, Ariz., United States). pp. –2. ISSN 0892-8711. Retrieved 2014-09-14.
- Abrazo Health Care "Abrazo Health Care", azcentral.com
- Jacobson, Gary (1 October 2013). "Tenet completes $4.3 billion acquisition of Vanguard Health Systems". The Dallas Morning News. Retrieved 22 April 2014.
- See Community Value Leadership Awards, Cleverley + Associates
- See Arrowhead Hospital awarded UnitedHealth Premium Total Joint Specialty Center
- See Blue Distinction Centers for Specialty Care® within AZ
- See "Best Hospitals in Phoenix, AZ", US News & Report
- See "Arrowhead Hospital's cardiac surgery program receives highest national ranking for third year"
- See The Critical Care Unit at Arrowhead Hospital honored with prestigious national award
- See Primary Stroke Centers, Arizona Department of Health Services
- See "Thomson Reuters Announces 100 Top Hospitals® for Cardiovascular Care", David Wilkins, Thomson Reuters, Nov 17, 2008
- Abrazo Advantage Health Plan
- Abrazo Advanced Imaging
- Abrazo Health Care
- Abrazo Medical Group
- Arrowhead Hospital
- Heart Institute
- Maryvale Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Phoenix Health Plan
- School-Based Health Centers
- West Valley Hospital
- BHHS Legacy Foundation, the former owner of Arrowhead Hospital