From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up arse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arse or ARSE may refer to:
- Arse (noun), British English an alternative word for the buttocks
- Arse (verb), To mess around or play the fool as in "To arse about".
- Arylsulfatase E, an arylsulfatase gene
- Animal Research – Scientific and Experimental, a fictional animal research centre in the book The Plague Dogs
- Seigneurie d'Arse, a French wine from Fitou AOC
- Autonomous Rotorcraft Sniper System (ARSS), the U.S. army's experimental robotic weapons system
- The Army Rumour Service (ARRSE), an unofficial British Army website and forum
- Ass (disambiguation)
- Arses of Persia, king of Persia between 338 BC and 336 BC
- Arses (genus), a genus of monarch flycatchers
- Ars, Latin for "art"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.