From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up arse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arse or ARSE may refer to:
- British English Anglo-Saxon word for the buttocks, usually replaced by "ass" by US and by some Canadian English speakers, although "arse" is still more commonly used in Atlantic Canada and among older people in Ontario and to the west.
- "arsehole", a similar British/Irish/Scottish/Canadian/Australian/New Zealand term for the anus, equivalent to "asshole" in American English.
- Arylsulfatase E, an arylsulfatase gene; deficiencies of it are associated with X-linked recessive chondrodysplasia punctata
- Animal Research - Scientific and Experimental, a fictional animal research centre in the book The Plague Dogs.
- Seigneurie d'Arse, a French wine from the Fitou region.
- Autonomous Rotorcraft Sniper System (ARSS), the U.S. army's experimental robotic weapons system
- The Army Rumour Service (ARRSE), an unofficial British Army website and forum
- Ass (disambiguation)
- Arses of Persia, king of Persia between 338 BC and 336 BC
- Arses, a genus of monarch flycatchers
- Ars, Latin for "art"
- Canadian English
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.