The Arsenal Project of Watertown
Inside Arsenal Mall
|No. of stores and services||56|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||311,000 ft.²|
|No. of floors||2|
The Arsenal Project of Watertown (formerly known as Arsenal Mall) is a small enclosed shopping mall located at 500 Arsenal Street in Watertown, Massachusetts. Its anchor stores include The Home Depot, Marshalls, Forever 21, Old Navy, Golf Town, and Sports Authority. The mall, managed by Wilder Companies, features 56 stores and a food court.
Located on the site of the former Watertown Arsenal predating the Civil War, the mall opened in 1983 as Arsenal Marketplace. Original anchor stores included Marshalls and Ann & Hope. Ann & Hope closed in the early 2000s, and has been replaced by Home Depot and (since closed) Linens 'n Things (replaced by Golf Town).
- "Leasing info". The Wilder Companies. Retrieved 4 November 2013.
- Arsenal Mall | Boston Central
- Reidy, Chris (2011-11-11). "Sports Authority to replace Filene's Basement in Arsenal Mall". Boston.com. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- "Arsenal Mall". Simon.com. 2006. Retrieved 20 April 2013.
- NRC: SECY-00-0173 - Removal of the Watertown Mall Area from the Site Decommissioning Management Plan
- "Harvard, developers putting Watertown back on map".
- Boston Malls - A Guide to Boston Malls - Shopping in Boston Malls
- Kent, Simon (2013-04-19). "Portrait of a Boston bombing suspect: the American dream gone awry". Sun News Network. Retrieved 20 April 2013.