From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arsenyev is a town in Primorsky Krai, Russia.
Arsenyev (masculine) or Arsenyeva (feminine) may also refer to:
- Dmitry Arsenyev (1832–1915), Russian admiral
- Konstantin Ivanovich Arsenyev (1789–1865), Russian geographer and historian
- Konstantin Konstantinovich Arsenyev (1837–1919), Russian lawyer, essayist, and political activist
- Nikolay Arsenyev (1888–1977), Russian/Soviet religious philosopher and writer
- Vladimir Klavdiyevich Arsenyev (1872–1930), Russian/Soviet explorer, scientist, and writer
- Vladimir Romanovich Arsenyev (1948–2010), Soviet/Russian ethnographer and writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.