From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Arsi Province, a former province of Ethiopia
- Arsi Zone, a zone within the Oromia region of Ethiopia
- Arsi Oromo, an Ethiopian clan of the Oromo people
- Arsi language, a dialect of Oromo language
- Arsi language, an extinct Tocharian language
- ARSI – Amateur Radio Society of India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.