||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (January 2012)|
Art Bulla is the founder of The Church of Jesus Christ. The movement was organized in 1983.
Bulla converted to Mormonism and joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints around 1970. In the early 1980s, he began teaching other Latter-day Saints that he was the "One Mighty and Strong that Joseph Smith, Jr. prophesied would come to set the church in order. In 1983, Bulla organized the Church of Jesus Christ in Salt Lake City, Utah. He also acted as the editor of his church's newsletter, Zion's Messenger and Advocate.
- Steven L. Shields (1990). Divergent Paths of the Restoration p. 263
- The One Mighty and Strong, His Identity, Timing, Duties and Location mormonfundamentalism.com
- Art Bulla (1983). The Revelations of Jesus Christ (Salt Lake City, Utah).
- J. Gordon Melton (1996, 5th ed.) Encyclopedia of American Religions (Detroit, Mich.: Gale) p. 563.
- Blog Talk Radio Recent podcasts by Art Bulla[better source needed]
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|