Art Technology Group
|Headquarters||Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA|
|Key people||Bob Burke, CEO|
|Revenue||US$179M (FY 2009)|
|Operating income||US$16.8M (FY 2009)|
|Net income||US$16.8M (FY 2009)|
|Total assets||US$214M (FY 2009)|
|Total equity||US$136M (FY 2009)|
Art Technology Group (ATG) was an independent Internet technology company specializing in eCommerce software and on-demand optimization applications until its acquisition by Oracle on January 5, 2011. ATG continues to be based in Cambridge, Massachusetts and operates under its own name as a subsidiary of Oracle. The company is a provider of eCommerce software and related on-demand commerce optimization applications. ATG's solutions provide merchandising, marketing, content personalization, automated recommendations, and live-help services.
Corporate history, acquisitions
1991-1996: ATG delivered consulting services for building Web sites
1997-1998: ATG transitioned to a software company offering several products including an Application Server and an e-commerce platform.
1999: ATG made its initial public offering.
2005: ATG completed the integration of the Primus applications onto the ATG Web marketing and ecommerce software platform
- Art Technology Group (ARTG) annual SEC income statement filing via Wikinvest.
- Art Technology Group (ARTG) annual SEC balance sheet filing via Wikinvest.
- "Company Profile for Art Technology Group Inc (ARTG)". Retrieved 2008-10-21.
- "Oracle and ATG". Oracle Corp. Retrieved 27 January 2012.
- Bednarz, Ann (2004-08-16). "ATG Picks Up Primus". Networkworld.com. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- "Mitchell-Wright Technology Group, LLC Urges Art Technology Group Shareholders to Vote Against the Merger With Primus Knowledge Solutions, Inc". Business.cbs5.com. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- "SaveATG.com at Archive.org". Web.archive.org. 2005-02-08. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- Kurt Peters (2006-09-19). "ATG to acquire eStara in cash-and-stock deal worth up to $48 million". Internetretailer.com. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- Bailor, Coreen (2006-09-20). "ATG Will Acquire eStara". Destinationcrm.com. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- posted on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2008 (2008-01-22). "ATG buys CleverSet for $10 million". Techcrunch.com. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- "CleverSet selling out to ATG for 10 million". Blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com. 2008-01-22. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- "ATG buys InstantService for $17M". Techflash.com. 2010-01-12. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- Gregory T. Huang, XCONOMY (2010-01-11). "Seattle-based InstantService, a provider of live chat services, was acquired by Art Technology Group (NASDAQ: ARTG) of Cambridge". Seattlepi.com. Retrieved 2011-08-08.
- Oracle buys ATG