Arta Musaraj is the founder and editor-in-chief of Academicus, an academic journal published in English in Albania, and general coordinator of the Entrepreneurship Training Center, an initiative of Southeast Europe Enterprise Development, International Finance Corporation, and the World Bank.
Since 1996, she has been lecturer in Business Administration and Communication at several universities.
According to INA - News, "she has been the first female rector in the whole history of higher education in Albania".
She has been awarder as "Honorary Citizen of Vlora Region" 2013, "Protagonist of Vlore City 2010" awarded by the Municipality of Vlora. "Gratitude of Vlora City"  awarded by the Municipality of Vlora in 2012 and received the award "The Name in Science 2012"  by the Socrates Committee Oxford, UK.
- Sapienza University of Rome, Italy, 2006–2006, Communication in Public Administration, Postdoc
- Wayne State University, United States, 2005–2006, Business School, Postdoc
- University of Bergamo, Italy, 2001–2002, PhD Researches
- Development Study Center Rehovot, Israel, 1998–1999, Business School, Postgraduate
- University of Bergamo, Italy, 1998–1999, Business School, Postgraduate
- University of Trieste, Italy, 1997–1998, Business School, Postgraduate
- University of Tirana, Albania, 1992–1996, Business Administration, Graduated with Honors in Management
Articles in international journals
- La buona gestione e la Buona Comunicazione. Come trasformare un Circolo vizioso in un Circolo virtuoso, Critica Sociologica, 2006, 158:65-74 (Italian)
- Brain drain, brain gain e lo sviluppo dell'Università in Albania. Una recente inchiesta sul fenomeno, Critica Sociologica, 2010, 176:25-34 (Italian)
- The Albanian Brain Drain Phenomena and the Brain Gain Strategy, Social and Natural Sciences Journal, 2011, 2:31-35 (English)
- La pubblica amministrazione, il servizio pubblico, il cittadino e la comunicazione: quanto le tecnologie dell'informazione e della comunicazione determinano i loro rapporti. L'Albania del 2010, (Argita Malltezi, Arta Musaraj) Critica Sociologica, 2011, 178:41-56 (Italian)
- Economics analysis, as a strategy on facilitating choices between health and non-health programs in the establishment of the national health care system, ScienceDirect, (Musaraj, Adanela, Arta Musaraj, and Aida Dervishi) Alexandria Journal of Medicine, Elsevier B.V, 2014, Vol 50, (English)
- Academicus - International Scientific Journal
- Euprera - European Public Relations Association
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- INA - Iliria News Agency
- "Vlore City Hall".
- Vlore Municipality
- Vlora City Hall
- ABC News
- TV Klan
- Koha Jone - News Paper
- Official Gazette of the Albanian Republic 9/2013 pg 280 VKM 76/2013
- Albania: Private University for Future Managerial Class (Ansa Mediterranean)
- Article in INA - News
- Musaraj: Driving Mediterranean's Potential (Ansa, Italy)
- Interview in ABC News, Albania
- Interview in RTV 21, Kosova
- Interview in Ora News, Albania
- Interview in Panorama News Paper, Albania
- Interview in Shekulli News Paper, Albania
- "Gratitude of Vlora City" Ceremony
- "100 distinguished womens in Albania" - Profile
- Musaraj: "Ue,Nato - Albania fattore stabilità" (Ansa, Italy)
- Musaraj,Deputy Minister of Defense Albania: "Albania in Nato and EU a factor of stability in Balkan area (World Summit 2013 Seoul, Korea)"
- Arta Musaraj,Deputy Minister of Defense Albania: "Albania in NATO produces stability” (Limes, Rivista Italiana di Geopolitica, Italy)
- "Ethnic tensions in Macedonia derive from diversity” Interview of Deputy Minister of Defence Albania, Prof.Dr Arta Musaraj given to the Macedonian News Agency “Journal'
- "The Albanian Defence: a tremendous transformation in form and content” Interview in Albanian language of Deputy Minister of Defence Albania, Prof.Dr Arta Musaraj given to the Macedonian Journal of the Ministry of Defence "Shield"